Thursday, October 20, 2011

SPARK #13: (Autumn) List for Life

How appropriate. The free journal I ordered last week arrived today, on the day we celebrate journaling. I love how life works! (most of the time)
So this morning someone showed me her list entitled, "Autumn Wishes" in which she listed 47 items she wanted to experience during the fall. And so I took the challenge myself. In light of the recent announcement that cursive is on its way out, I wrote this post by hand.


SPARK #13: What would you include on YOUR autumn to-do list?

Feel free to LINK UP if you discuss today's SPARK on your blog.








Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At October 20, 2011 at 5:38 PM , Anonymous Sarah said...

Again, I love your handwriting. I agree with you about cursive. I worked hard to develop *decent* handwriting. I am sad to see it go. Handwriting is so much more personal. Personally, I find writing cursive with a pen on actual paper soothing.

 

Post a Comment

Say something. I'm listening.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home