Friday, October 14, 2011

Cook Without a Book





























Check out this fantastic Pumpkin Playdough by MyLittleOtter. What will they think of next?
How could it be? I have written over 30 Favorite Things blog entries, and yet I have never mentioned this Web site ...
Perhaps I did a looooong time ago and now it is buried deep in House Honcho's history. If so, it's time to mention it again.

If you are not familiar with the Kraft Foods Web site, it is time you take a look. With recipes even I can make plus a "Use What's On Hand" section, this Web site is responsible for a lot of edible goodness around my house.

If Kraft would just send their cooks to my house, all would be perfect ...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Say something. I'm listening.

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home